Ma Kai (Chinese: 马凯; pinyin: Mǎ Kǎi; born June 1946 in Shanghai) was one of the four Vice Premiers of China (Fourth-ranked). He was formerly a State Councilor and Secretary General of the State Council of China.
|Vice Premier of the People's Republic of China|
16 March 2013 – 19 March 2018
|Preceded by||Wang Qishan|
|11th Secretary-General of the State Council|
March 2008 – March 2013
|Preceded by||Hua Jianmin|
|Succeeded by||Yang Jing|
|10th Chairman of the National Development and Reform Commission|
March 2003 – March 2008
|Preceded by||Zeng Peiyan|
|Succeeded by||Zhang Ping|
|Born||June 1946 (age 74–75)
Jinshan, Shanghai, China
|Political party||Communist Party of China|
|Alma mater||Renmin University of China|
His portfolio also includes putting forth Chinese policies with regard to global warming. He was a member of the 16th and the 17th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, and then a member of the 18th. He was elected to 18th Politburo of the Communist Party of China in 2012.
- "Who's Who in China's New Government Leadership Lineup". Bloomberg. 16 March 2013. Retrieved 16 March 2013.
- China Vitae. "China Vitae : Biography of Ma Kai". www.chinavitae.com. Retrieved 2017-11-10.
- Ma Kai, ChinaVitae, published 2003, accessed 2007-06-14
- "国务院金融稳定发展委员会成立马凯任组长--时政--人民网". politics.people.com.cn. Retrieved 2017-11-10.
- ""超级监管者"来了：国务院金稳会正式成立，马凯任主任_第一财经". www.yicai.com. Retrieved 2017-11-10.
- "China Clears Way for Top Xi Aide to Lead New Risk Watchdog". Bloomberg.com. 2017-11-08. Retrieved 2017-11-10.
- "马凯的诗词人生_萬點落英_新浪博客". blog.sina.com.cn. Retrieved 2017-11-10.
- "人民网—读《马凯诗词存稿》". www.people.com.cn. Retrieved 2017-11-10.
| Chairman of National Development and Reform Commission